Calling for wushu enthusiasts, artists, and inspired community members! The upcoming 16th iteration of the World Wushu Championships in Fort Worth/Dallas, Texas is looking for talented artists to help design the official logo!
Every host country will develop a logo featuring an animal or abstract relevant design associated with the host city, region, or country while providing a unique visual identity. We are searching for a design that encompasses the heart of wushu as well as the spirit of the American people.
The theme for the 16th World Wushu Championships is “Friendship, Solidarity, and Peace.” We want to remind our practitioners the importance of these three meanings as we continue to strive for them in a world we can truly be proud of.
The last World Wushu Championships held in the United States of America was held in 1995 in Baltimore, Maryland from August 19 to August 22, 1995. This marked the first time a major international Wushu competition was held outside of Asia, and to-date is the biggest Wushu event with the most international participation held in the United States.
- Submit a PNG file, but must be able to provide a vector file in .eps or .ai if selected.
- Logo must be CMYK color profile.
- Must use the Official World Championships color: Blue (R-7, G-58, B-126), (C-99, M-86, Y-23, K-0).
- Must be an original design.
- Must be wushu related or present a wushu spirit in the design.
- Submit by October 17, 2022 (Monday) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following information: Full Name, Phone Number, Short Description of the idea behid your design.
- The selected logo will be awarded with a $1000 prize and the opportunity to create the official mascot, 2nd runner up will receive a $500 prize
- WWC16 will own the copyright of the selected logo.